Emergency ServicesCharlotte, North Carolina
- Emergencies – 911
- Non-emergencies – 311
All Charlotte-Mecklenburg Government Agencies
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg government agencies include Animal Care and Control, Department of Social Services, Domestic Violence, Emergency Management, Fire Department, Health Department, Mental Health, Police Department and more.
- www.charmeck.org – 311
Children & Family Services Center
- The Children & Family Services Center is a highly efficient nine-agency source of assistance. The agencies at this central location collaborate with each other and with agencies throughout the county to offer comprehensive services.
- www.childrenfamily.org – 704.943.9400
- www.charlottecrimestoppers.com – 704.334.1600
Federal Bureau of Investigation
- http://charlotte.fbi.gov – 704.377.9200
N.C. Highway Patrol
- www.nccrimecontrol.org – 919.733.7952
- www.ncpoisoncenter.org – 800.222.1222