TOP REASONS SELLERS SHOULD INCLUDE AN HSASM HOME WARRANTY
• May prevent post-sale disputes. If an unexpected, covered failure occurs in the home after the sale, the buyer will turn to HSA, and not you, to solve the problem.
• Seller coverage is free.* Coverage for the seller is complimentary while the home is on the market, for up to six months, with premium due at closing (if you need more time you may be eligible for six additional months of free coverage).
• A powerful marketing tool. It’s an added incentive that gives you the edge and sets your home apart from the competition. Get a leg up on the competition and compete with new home sales.
• Buyers typically ask for a home warranty. Many buyers today will ask for the home warranty to be included in the sale. Why not take advantage of the free coverage while your home is on the market? You can protect your budget from the costs of an unexpected, covered failure.
• Failures found on home inspection may be covered by a warranty. Transactions are often lost at inspection. If a potential issue is found during inspection, you can call HSA first to find out if it could be covered. Your HSA home warranty could make this process less traumatic and financially stressful.
• The convenience of one source for covered repairs. You can avoid the hassle of having to find a service contractor in your area. When a covered system or appliance breaks down, all you need to do is contact HSA to report the problem. A qualified service professional will contact you to schedule an appointment that is convenient for you.